statewide curfew to stop the spread of coronavirus in a devastating second wave.
- REUTERS/Hannah McKay/File Photo(Reuters) - President Donald Trump said on Sunday that it might be difficult to get his election fraud allegations heard before the U.
- tacit rejections of Trumps challenge to the election results.我來(lai)回答
（Reporting by Gayle Issa; Editing by Kevin LiffeyOur Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.told Reuters he will push for a presidential commission.
President Donald Trump in a November election.我來(lai)回答
還(huai)Loeffler and Warnock have already debated each other once.
- she told a meeting of top officials from her party on Thursday after Germany recorded a record number of deaths from the coronavirus.我來(lai)回答
國He subsequently became chairman of the Bundestags foreign affairs committee.
- currency collapse and the COVID-19 pandemic.我來(lai)回答
個Some Fox News anchors and reporters have pushed back on Trump administration charges of voter fraud.
- He named Jake Sullivan as his national security adviser and Linda Thomas-Greenfield as U.我來(lai)回答
Trumps campaign would have until Nov.